5 Benefits of Concrete Construction
You are looking for a home and you are asking yourself what is the buzz with concrete? Some of your friends are looking at wood frame and some at concrete. What exactly is the benefit of concrete over wood frame?
- Better Long Term Investment- Concrete is a better long-term investment. Multi residential homes with concrete construction hold their value better than wood frame building.
- Less Repairs over the life of the building- Concrete means fewer repairs down the road as wood expands and contracts. More savings means more money in your pocket down the road.
- Peace & Quite- The #1 complaint for many homeowners in wood frames multi residential homes is the noise level. In a concrete buildings, the concrete slabs between floors cuts out the noise from your neighbors.
- Better fire protection- Fire cannot travel floors in a concrete building. This will also reduce your insurance premium again saving you money
- Resale Value- A study by the Canadian Cement Association showed that 72% of people looking for a home prefer concrete over wood frame. This will be a huge advantage when you need to sell and look for your next home.